This is part of my Wondering About Series. Feel free to e-mail any questions you are wondering about to sheridan AT enjoybirth DOT com.
What is the Hypnobabies Yahoo Group and how can I join?
The Hypnobabies Yahoo Group is for expecting moms who are curious about or using hypnosis for birth. We have moms on there using all kinds of hypnosis for birth programs:
- Hypnobabies Live Course
- Hypnobabies Home Study
- HypnoBirthing Live Course
- Reading HypnoBirthing Book
- Private classes with Hypnotherapist
It is a very active group with 30-40 messages posted a day. The moms are all great and very supportive of each other. Just last week I had a mom post a question FROM THE HOSPITAL. Her baby’s head was tilted a little and her birthing time had stalled. Her OB was threatening her with a cesarean if things didn’t pick up. She wanted tips on how to get things moving. Other moms jumped in with some easy ideas. “Try hands and knees” etc. She e-mailed back hours later saying that baby did move and she had her vaginal birth.
The Hypnobabies Yahoo Group is a great group for you to join if:
- you are an expecting mom interested in learning more about hypnosis for birth.
- you are an expecting mom trying to decide if getting the Hypnobabies Home Study is worth the money.
- you are an expecting mom trying to decide which childbirth for hypnosis is the best for you.
- you are an expecting mom using Hypnobabies.
I moderate the group along with other Hypnobabies Instructors. So it is a great group for moms using the Hypnobabies Home Study, because any questions they may have as they study can get answered.
You can join by going here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hypnobabies/ and applying.
IMPORTANT: You must send an introduction to be approved into the Hypnobabies Yahoo Group, after applying you should get an automatic e-mail with instructions on how and where to send your introduction.